1) CNVTA does not share nor sell the information submitted by professional students or visitors to the CNVTA site when registering for online courses or requesting to receive the Newsletters "CyberNow" and/or "TheNotarial".
2) CNVTA runs on a site that has security enabled.
3) The information CNVTA obtains from you may be used to identify you and to respond to any request you may have, generate certificates of completion when the online course offers it, and to keep you informed via Newsletters, text, and e-mail about any new online courses, CNVTA event, or promotional material related to CNVTA.
4) CNVTA's Site and Services may contain links to third party websites. The links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content or websites. When you click on a link to any other website, you will leave our Site or Services and go to another Site, and another entity may collect Personal Data from or about you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites, their content, or their practices. This Policy does not apply to these outside websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit.
5) CNVTA is not intended for children under the age of 16. If you become aware that we may have Personal Data of a child, please contact us at info@CNVTA.club. CNVTA does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If CNVTA becomes aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided CNVTA with personal information, CNVTA will take steps to remove such information and terminate the associated Account.
6) The Site is controlled and operated by CNVTA from the United States of America, and is not intended to subject CNVTA to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States of America. CNVTA does not represent or warrant that the Site, or any part of the Site, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. CNVTA may limit the Site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction CNVTA chooses, at any time and in CNVTA' sole discretion.
7) This Policy is subject to occasional revision, and if CNVTA makes any material changes in the way CNVTA uses your Personal Data, CNVTA will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to CNVTA and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the Site. Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following CNVTA's dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following CNVTA's posting of notice of the changes on CNVTA' Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of CNVTA' Services.
At all times, you are responsible for updating your Personal Data to provide CNVTA with your most current e-mail address. If the last e-mail address that you have provided CNVTA is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, CNVTA's dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in CNVTA's use of your Personal Data, you must deactivate your Account prior to the effective date of the changes. Continued use of the Site or Services following notice of such changes will indicate your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.